WE ARE NOT JUST AN EHR
GPS FOR HEALTH CARE
- Ibeza’s products are based on over 30 years of experience in Ophthalmology, Optometry and Retail Optical management. We know how to simplify the business of Vision Care.
- Ibeza, LLC. Is an Information Technology Solutions company that designs, implements, and manages healthcare IT solutions for the private and government medical industry.
- Headquartered in Miami, Florida since its establishment in 2006, Ibeza has grown in its ability to perform the many functions of an IT solutions company.
Do it right the first time!
- Ibeza rules ensure that service providers remain aware of all indicated tests and procedures without the need for a deep search of the patient records.
- Never miss an opportunity to make a diagnosis or improve a patients condition.
Prior Authorization Rules
Save thousands scheduling only tests and procedures that are sure to be paid.
- Payer contracts are becoming increasingly complex with ever-changing reimbursement guidelines.
- Now you can ensure accurate documentation and adherence to these guidelines before services are rendered.
Be prepared for audits by seamlessly auditing your own records!
- Simply billing the right combination of codes does not guarantee coverage.
- Meet all criteria contained in Local Coverage Determination guides for each insurance.
- Ibeza eConcepts 2.1 is Surescripts® certified for Prescription Benefit, Prescription History, Prescription Routing, and Direct Messaging.
- Connection to the Surescripts network provides physicians with the ability to electronically transmit authorizations directly from the Ibeza eConcepts 2.1 EHR to a pharmacy, and to electronically receive and respond to prescription-renewal requests
- Our EHR seamlessly tracks Meaningful Use measures allowing users to effortlessly apply for Medicare or Medicaid incentive programs.
- This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.”